Forbo Movement System’s new Transtex Conveyor Belting leads the industry in the manufacture of a complete line of Lightweight Rubber and PVC Belts suitable for a range of applications including:
- Food Processing
- Airport baggage Handling
- Package Handling/Unit Handling
- Wood products
- Oil Containment
We recommend that you discuss your specific requirements with a Forbo -Transtex Sales Representative to ensure that your selection provides maximum performance.
- FDP® – Plied PVC and Polyurethane style belting is designed for demanding applications such as systems with smaller pulleys, requiring less horsepower. Expect quieter operation, less edge wear and trouble-free splicing.
- PVK™ (FDI PH) – Interwoven PVC belting designed specifically for long belt life, reduced maintenance and downtime, and greater durability in package conveying applications.
- PRL® – Lighter weight Plied PVC and Polyurethane belting utilizing multifilament and monofilament fabrics for greater performance in lightweight applications. The low friction bottom reduces operating costs and its anti-static properties improves operator comfort and safety.
- PHR® – Package Handling Rubber belting designed for quiet, long-lasting performance on high speed parcel and package handling systems.
- IS – Value-engineered Industry Standard (IS) rubber roughtop belting designed specifically for economical performance and flexibility over the smaller pulleys commonly found in lightweight applications.
- TSU – Our new thermoset Polyurethane products pick up where the previous generation of UV materials left off. The environmentally friendly 100% Polyurethane formulation is designed to offer superior cut and gouge resistance and the best abrasion resistance in the market. Applications include the severe service required in automotive stamping plants.
- Unicleat – This lightweight rubber belting is manufactured with integrally molded, long wearing cleats. Ideal for agricultural, recycling, wood products, glass or metal stamping applications..
- Utility – General purpose rubber conveyor belting manufactured in a wide variety of traditional plied constructions.
- QB™/QBR – “Silent Partner” ™ belting in both PVC and rubber designed for quiet operation. Our unique needle felted carcass design is far superior in tracking and fastener holding than other imitators in the market.
- GlideTop™ – Rubber belting with a special, low coefficient of friction, top cover for added control and safety in conveying large, heavy, boxes. Offers superior performance and safety on “Pick” lines.
- PolarFlex®/WearFlex™ – Plied or interwoven PVC belting with a highly abrasion resistant thermoplastic compound with low temperature capabilities down to minus 40 degrees F (-40°F). PolarFlex products are designed for abrasive applications in cold climates, while WearFlex products are the answer for abrasive applications in moderate temperatures.
Cover formulations include PVC, Polyurethane, Thermoplastic Alloys, Synthetic Rubbers, and Natural Rubber are the foundation for optimum belt life. Special compounds for Oil Resistant (SOR, OFR and MOR), OSHA/MSHA (O/M), OSHA/MSHA + Oil Resistant (ORG) for grain elevators, Oil and UV resistant (Petro-UV) for Oil Containment, Fire Retardant (FR), High Abrasion Resistance (AR), Low Temperature (LT), and soft durometer PVC for high incline conveying (HI) are available to enhance belt performance. Choose from a wide variety of proven belt covers, colors and cover impressions. With Forbo-Transtex’s Lightweight Rubber & PVC products you have a highly engineered belt manufactured for your specific conveying needs.
Forbo’s U.S. manufacturing facilities are registered to the ISO 9001-2000 Quality Management System.
Download: ISO Certification (PDF, 464 KB)
To find out where your nearest Forbo-Transtex Belting Distributor is located, please visit contact our Sales/Service Department at: (800) 922-1735
Notice: Forbo’s Transtex Lightweight Rubber & PVC belting line provides data and specifications, written and verbal, as a service to our customers. As operating conditions and conveyor designs vary, system to system, no representation or warranty is made or implied by Forbo-Transtex that the representative data and specifications provided herein are applicable to any individual system. Forbo-Transtex does not assume any liability whatsoever in regard to its use. The buyer of Forbo-Transtex products should determine for itself the suitability of such products for the particular purpose of the buyer or the specific uses to which the product will be applied. Please contact Forbo-Transtex for determination of data and specifications for specific applications and designs.
Working Tension/Fabric Style
Top x Bottom
Belt Cover Color